30 years old female Romance

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2007 at 06:20 AM

new to deafs.com really interested in finding a genuine man who is artistic and creative, fond of walking and enjoys a good wimpy from time to time, let me know your hobbies and maybe, just maybe..... i could choose to meet up with you.

i love to swim and have a keen interest in dining and cookery. so if your interested in cooking something up pop by to say hello x
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2013 at 09:48 AM

Hello Andria ....im henry ,i found you very attractive and i would like to get to know you better....im not a deaf though ....i also like dinning out,a long walk on the beach ,go to the gym and travel its really a fun for me ....let me know if you re ineterested

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 06:44 PM

Hi how r u doing today well it is nice to herar from u yes smile ..
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2010 at 08:02 AM

hola eres relinda besos
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM

hi
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2007 at 07:36 AM

Hiya There, thanks for your mail, so where about are you from then?
    I wear 2 hearings aids and I lipread quiet a lot, I have been doing lipreading all my life and im used to it even though I should use my aids, but I'm cheating in a way I know you would understand.
    Anyway, at work is very busy as I am a postman and so we got to sort out and deliver your christmas cards and presents and we have got 1 thing in common then as we both do a lot of walking lol
    Anyway, hope to hear back from you soon.
    Take care
    Andy x. x.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2007 at 04:04 PM

Hi Andria
    My name is clive my hearing is modrate at moment I wear a hearing aid and I do lipread I surpose I learnt and by habit I rely a lot on it . I know what its like to be a deaf person .My interests are quiet a few. Dancing,gym.cooking at times,fishing, taking long walks in the country and travel. I hope to hear from you soon so we can chat some more and can get to know you.

Regards

Clive