36/M/NY Hello Everyone Romance

• View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2005 at 07:30 AM

As you all know the holidays are only a few months away and obviously we all dont want to be alone for them. I sure as heck dont. Otherwise we wouldnt be here. Q: Since a relationship is about giving 50% of your efforts both together making it work as if it was 100%. That means you would have to bend or give up or be less picky on alot of things....What would you give up for the right person?.....Me, i would quit smoking and do anything possible to treat the woman like a queen. =-)
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Hi ilu,
    Kasa ahe,
    I wish for your friendship.Please write to me
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2006 at 04:21 AM

HELLO..... I LIKE... TRAVEL LOOKING..FORT STORY...GOOD NEWS..!! AND ALL BEST DEAFS TO TALK ME... ENJOY.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2006 at 02:18 AM

hi~! How are you doing?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 06:44 PM

Hm, interesting question from Taurusshopny(Q:Since a relationship is about giving 50% of your efforts both together making it work as if it was 100%? I dont know which do u mean for marriage relationship or for dating relationship for me, I would hold to that true love and stick with it and when i find it right for marriage i would glady use my skills for cooking his favorite meals, keep home sweet home and treat him like a king! ;)
    As for last year Christmas i was separated (now divorced) and working like a horse but quit my four months old job last Dec 1st very exhausted and how time flies fast when i just needed rest at home with my sons. So i find quality time with my sons are precious time during Christmas season..smile Hope u'all have a nice jolly Christmas this year! God be with you ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2005 at 08:23 PM

CG,

I am sorry that you have had such a rough couple of years. I hope you find distractions or a way to heal. Hugs sweetie. Chances are, we will be corrosponding to eachother here this holiday, LOL :) Hope this season will be better then last.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2005 at 07:21 PM

Hope you are find what you are looking for. The holidays can be difficult when alone. Last year was my first holiday season alone, so, I packed up and went to Reno. Didn't gamble (get bored with the machines) but really enjoyed the sites, and the food :D. Have you been married before?