SBM in Tucson, AZ How hard can it be? Romance

• View author's info Author Posted on May 12, 2012 at 06:11 AM

So here we go again, maybe this time much better Luck!!! You may first notice that I am a Black Man, not bad on the eyes and ‘YES’ my Pics are current YOURS SHOULD BE AS WELL. I am waiting for a Honest, Intelligent, Down to Earth, REAL and Genuine WOMAN.  Who is Energetic, Flexible, and Open Minded but with High Principles and Values, who is here with Serious and Respectful intentions. I believe she is out there the ONE my Heart is to select. We will enjoy making each other arise to our Best, drawing on a unique blend of happiness and delight which fills our hearts. We will enjoy and laugh, dance and sing; cook, rest and exercise together, enjoying and sharing our beautiful Lives. Our world will be laid back, loving, bright, honest, devoted, fun loving, ambitious, spirited, sincere, sensitive, sensual, sexual, exotic, passionate, affectionate, romantic, highly energetic, and caring, filled with passion, loyalty, compassion, playfulness, gentleness, an abundance of kisses, hugs, cuddling, and romance. What I offer to you is simple and complex at the same time.
     Here you will find a man who loves hugs, kisses and cuddling, showing my lady she is desired. I enjoy listening to Jazz, R&B, Old School, some classical music and a large variety of music. I exercise to keep my body toned and flexible as I enjoy cooking.  So if you are seeking a couch potato, sorry not here. I can and do enjoy outdoor activities with no restrictions. I am employed, educated, intelligent, down to earth and real 5’10" 170 - 175lbs and a Carmel brown complexion. I am also a writer soon to be published possessing a creative and imaginative mind so adventure will definitely be a part of our life. 
    What I truly seek in a relationship is a woman who desires to be loved and knows how to love a REAL MAN. A woman with a spark for life and adventure ready to live and explore life's synergy. Who desires a relationship where communicating openly is not a hard fought issue. ARE YOU READY? My favorite video clip is "Dairy of a Mad Balck Man" definitely not looking for the type of woman potrayed there, LOL. 
    If I have aroused your interest I would love to hear from you. Please have CURRENT PIC(S) and more than a head shot if you wish a response. SORRY NO PIC NO RESPONSE. I seek a woman who desires a relationship which may lead toward marriage. Look forward to hearing from you soon.   CYAH

Members Only