Praise the Lord! Religion

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 10:14 AM

"the strongest argument against Christianity are the Christians."
    GK Chesterton
    Jesus, as both son of man& Son of G*d taught the revolution of the heart=love-compassion-forgivement-non-"holier than thou" judgements or caste & class obsessing/"as you do unto the least of them", "I will call you AS friends" , "the Kingdom is within"...& Praise!
    "the lilies of the field", the left hand/right hand... lessons lost easily when war & anger & fear mongering rule the airwaves...& the spiritual disease materialism is the culture... don't forget to seek forgiveness, shout praise AND live the golden rule.otherwise your just skimming the Sunday/looking good-surface when the real revolution is the change of heart.
  • View author's info Posted on May 30, 2005 at 06:17 PM

Hello! God is awesome! God created everything world before us.. Can you imagine?? how to make tree? how to make earth? how to sky? God created everything! God is power over us but we keep in fath with God everyday!
    I give you verse from bible book.
    Matt 7:7-8=
    Continue to ask, and God will give to you. Continue to search, and you will find. Continue to knock, and the door will open for you. Yes, if a person continues asking, that person will receive. If a person continues looking, that person will find. And if a person continues knocking, the door will open for that person.
    God always be with you everyday.
    Amen!
  • View author's info Posted on May 27, 2005 at 05:12 PM

A BIG HELLO!! to the true Christians (you know who you are)..

Christ Jesus who is both Lord and Saviour died to specifically save and did not fail in any of his purposes. There is no salvation apart from the Christ of the "Holy Bible"..which God said is "INSPIRED" OF HIMSELF. NO MAN, I REPEAT, NO MAN, can frustrate God's purposes because he is SOVEREIGN! The Christ of the Bible is not only powerful to SAVE, BUT ALSO POWERFUL TO ""KEEP"" ALL THOSE HE DOES SAVE.

As far as for being HUNG UP ON A NAME, I RECOMMEND FOR THOSE WHO ARE, TO FOCUS INSTEAD ON FINDING GOD, RATHER THAN FINDING A NAME, BECAUSE ONLY UNTIL AFTER FINDING GOD, WILL THERE BE ANY PURPOSE TO KNOWING A NAME, AND ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT GOD'S NAME "MEANS."

WOULDN'T IT BE PRETTY USELESS FOR SOMEONE TO KNOW ANOTHER PERSON'S NAME, WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW THE PERSON? AND COULD THEY REALLY SAY THEY KNOW THE PERSON IF THEY ONLY KNOW THE PERSON'S NAME?

IS IT OF ANY WORTH OR VALUE TO KNOW A PERSON'S NAME AND NOT KNOW THE PERSON WHO IS BEHIND THAT NAME?? HAVING "KNOWLEDGE" OF GOD IS NOT THE SAME AS "KNOWING" GOD. BUT "HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED GOD?" IS THE QUESTION. DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING KNOWING GOD'S NAME IS THE SAME AS KNOWING GOD.

PEACE TO THE GOD'S PEOPLE!
  • View author's info Posted on May 06, 2005 at 04:46 AM

Do you want to learn about many church which church ture?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2005 at 04:41 PM

amen!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2005 at 11:54 PM

Yes, Jesus died for all of us to saved us from sin.....do you know that the punishment for sin is DEATH? Jesus took DEATH from us to have an Eternal Life! Lord Jesus, I thank you for dying on the cross for me and all of us. Do you all know that Jesus is coming back? I know I do. :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2005 at 11:13 AM

I know that god is importnat thing in the world now,but I wonder if anyone truly understand that God has a name?
    DO you know what that name is?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2005 at 10:51 AM

yeah he die for our sin he dies::((