Praise the Lord! Religion

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2005 at 07:52 PM

Of course......
  • 27Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2008 at 02:42 PM

hi i am new to this site i have free acount so how can i add ppl i can not send e-mails all i can do is post coments what can i do about it.i am not deaf i join to make friends and learn about the deaf.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2008 at 08:09 PM

~Shalom Shalom~

I agree Scott; that the strongest argument AGAINST Christianity are the Chritians; sadly many have forgotten to how to SPEAK and HEAR in the language of Heaven= Love.

In The Grid,49thparallel
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 01:25 AM

Praise the Lord,It nice to know that you are greeting such a beautiful words.Such words brings healing and peace of mind to others who are out there disturbed ,without peace and love of Christ.Alleluia,Amen.It does not matter that we are deaf but we are hearing out spiritually by the call of the Holy Spirit.Salvation is important for our soul than being lost in worldly pursuit.May Christ Peace be with you.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 07:35 PM

Hi Tulip,
    I am interested to be your friend. I am bible college student and work as an assistant to the Registrar in my school.

The Bible says in matthew 28:19-20 that we need to make others know about Jesus Christ so that they may get Jesus Christ as their savoir. This is a commanding from God. I do hope you will share the gospel of Jesus to others so as get them out of hell.
    Thanks for your comment.I will love to read more from soon.
    Take care! have a nice weekend with the Lord!
    Johnny.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2006 at 11:55 AM

wish you cud meet my daughter who lives near Franklin. she took 4 yrs asl class but has no one there to chat with so forgets. When she comes home to visit it's like starting over! She is believer in Jesus and lives there with her new husband for past year. I live 10 hrs away so miss her!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Greetings brothers and sisters in Christ!

Its so nice to meet christians from all over the country, who loves and knows our Lord intimately. Once we submit to Him, our lives will never be the same for He has a perfect plan for us! Hallehejah!

May the Lord's blessings be with you.

Blue~
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2006 at 09:14 AM

Amen! Jesus always love you all no matter what! Jesus is my number #1 friend/love. :)
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2006 at 04:15 PM

Hi!!!!

I have seen your photo. Fine. Which do you have religion? I believe on Jehovah God and His Son Jesus Christ. I have learned much about Jehovah from ca. 1980 to now! I love Him very much. I like deaf man from Africa. Ha! I am 43 and will be 44 years old 2nd July 2006. I am deaf. I have daughter and daughterdaughter. I am white and also Norwegian woman. I wish to visit USA.

Greeting from Ann-Karin. xx

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2006 at 07:21 AM

And He rose from the dead, so he is no longer dead, now He is alive for evermore. He was, He is now and will be forever.

That is why we can have a personal relationship with Him.

Praise the Lord!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2006 at 07:37 AM

Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. He made the supreme sacrifice for us. Remember Him on Good Friday.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2006 at 04:55 AM

Praise the Lord! I believe here the same as you all..There are four different kinds of Christians, though. Spiritual Christians and so on. Those who were first called Christians at Antioch were disciples of the Lord Jesus, not just a believer, but as a true disciple. Lastly, there are "Christians" in the world of Christianity (where there are hundreds of denominations to choose from). We are only saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. That was the ultimate sacrifice for all to draw people to Christ, "Christians" or not. It does not matter what denomination we are in as long we call ourselves a Christian (without allegiance to a man-made denomination), and RECEIVE his Spirit, and make a home for that Spirit to DWELL within, you are THAT temple. That is where I have to keep sanctified, my temple, so that the Holy Spirit may dwell within. I pray that I continue to work on cleansing that temple for inhabitation of the Holy Spirit.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2006 at 11:50 AM

amen to you dear brother. I pray that everyone who reads that will be encouraged to go to the only wise God our Saviour Jesus Christ. Joeann
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2006 at 09:24 PM

Amen! Jesus always love you all no matter what! Jesus is my number #1 friend/love.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2006 at 08:59 PM

wow! yes, Jesus is very much real to who had come to know him as their personal savior! Amen, I am saved by his power divine! PTL that some of you already are saved and serving God! My Goal is to be a witness for the Lord and I pray that many of you are all witnessing(sharing) the gospel of Christ our Lord, Jesus had DIED on the CALVARY for our sins! by his strips I AM HEALED!! AMEN!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2005 at 07:03 PM

We have an Awesome GOD!!! Look around at what he has givin US! I let the Lord take my worries and stress! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus ! Amen!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2005 at 05:21 PM

Hey if this is Toni moore...this is chris sult remember me???????? holla me back!
    Hey if this is Toni moore...this is chris sult remember me? holla me back!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2005 at 06:50 PM

Hi MinFrank
    Yes. PTL!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 11:27 PM

Yes my brother...do to other as you expect them to do to you.

Be kind and compassionate to one another. Forgiving each other in the same way as Christ forgave you