General messages & comments about the site Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2002 at 12:40 AM

Hello everyone,

I am profoundly deaf and in early 40's and is single. I am born again Christian. I live in Sunland, near Pasadena, CA.

In Christ, Kelly
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2002 at 09:13 PM

Hi,

I am searching new friends.
    Check out my profile.
    If interested, please write me.
    Furthermore, I am a hearing man. My wife is deaf and we have three beautiful kids together and have been married for 7 years now. Also we live in the Lake County area near Waukegan. We attend a church in Zion, Illinois that is very very very excited about the deaf community and they want to get involved in the deaf community. We have several deaf that attends the deaf Sunday School that we have every Sunday and more come in for church services (after deaf Sunday School). Maritza Moore is the deaf lady that teaches our deaf Sunday School. She loves the Lord with ALL Of her heart and she wants deaf people to know Jesus as their personal Savior. The whole church shares the same vision and goals that Maritza has, to see deaf people saved. We also have deaf activies that are planned for the deaf once a month. We would really love to have you drop in on our deaf Sunday School and lets get to know one another in the Lord. If you know of any deaf without a church home or if you can interpret for the deaf and is looking for a place where God can and will use your signing skills then this is the right place for you and eventhough we DO NOT pay our interpreters, what joy it is to know that Deaf people can now hear the Words of the Book, thanks to interpreters. Please come to our church this Sunday and expect a blessing. The name of our church is Christian Assembly of God, 2929 Bethel Blvd., Zion, Illinois and if you need a FREE RIDE to church, please call the church at 847-872-3541. If you know of any deaf people at all, please direct them to our church, we would be glad to have them, we accept you as you are, If you want to meet more deaf people and if you do not have any deaf friends at all, please come to our church every Sunday. The Deaf Sunday School starts at 9:30am and regular services starts at 10:30am on Sunday Morning and the Wednesday night services starts at 7:00pm and ALL SERVICES ARE INTERPRETED FOR THE DEAF! thanks and God Bless You. Also, let me add this: We have FREE sign language classes that are opened to people that are willing to learn. Deaf people can come as well and please bring your hearing friends and family to the sign language classes. FOR MORE INFO. Please call the church at 1-847-872-3541 and they can point you in the right direction.

Marshall.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2002 at 08:43 PM

Hi,

I am searching new friends.
    Check out my profile.
    If interested, please write me.
    Furthermore, I am a hearing man. My wife is deaf and we have three beautiful kids together and have been married for 7 years now. Also we live in the Lake County area near Waukegan. We attend a church in Zion, Illinois that is very very very excited about the deaf community and they want to get involved in the deaf community. We have several deaf that attends the deaf Sunday School that we have every Sunday and more come in for church services (after deaf Sunday School). Maritza Moore is the deaf lady that teaches our deaf Sunday School. She loves the Lord with ALL Of her heart and she wants deaf people to know Jesus as their personal Savior. The whole church shares the same vision and goals that Maritza has, to see deaf people saved. We also have deaf activies that are planned for the deaf once a month. We would really love to have you drop in on our deaf Sunday School and lets get to know one another in the Lord. If you know of any deaf without a church home or if you can interpret for the deaf and is looking for a place where God can and will use your signing skills then this is the right place for you and eventhough we DO NOT pay our interpreters, what joy it is to know that Deaf people can now hear the Words of the Book, thanks to interpreters. Please come to our church this Sunday and expect a blessing. The name of our church is Christian Assembly of God, 2929 Bethel Blvd., Zion, Illinois and if you need a FREE RIDE to church, please call the church at 847-872-3541. If you know of any deaf people at all, please direct them to our church, we would be glad to have them, we accept you as you are, If you want to meet more deaf people and if you do not have any deaf friends at all, please come to our church every Sunday. The Deaf Sunday School starts at 9:30am and regular services starts at 10:30am on Sunday Morning and the Wednesday night services starts at 7:00pm and ALL SERVICES ARE INTERPRETED FOR THE DEAF! thanks and God Bless You. Also, let me add this: We have FREE sign language classes that are opened to people that are willing to learn. Deaf people can come as well and please bring your hearing friends and family to the sign language classes. FOR MORE INFO. Please call the church at 1-847-872-3541 and they can point you in the right direction.

Marshall.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2002 at 11:31 PM

This is TRIOROYALQUEEN = Jaguargirl1 I am hard of hearing, I am founder and owner of deafworld chat room www.infinitychat.net you type /nick your nickname then you type /join in deafworld everybody are welcome in deafworld chat room, deafworld chat room is for deaf and hard of hearing and hearing ppl are welcome, computer and webtv users are welcome in deafworld chat room,
    you can click join in deafworld community, http://groups.msn.com/DeafsWorld/_whatsnew.msnw

*Looking forward to see you all of you SMILE
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2002 at 05:47 PM

Hello

I hope to welcome new Pen-Pals. I live in New England of US. I image to read your simple background or preview news. When I like to touch you at your place until my future retirement time,
    I will travel and visit you for new deaf pen pals sharing the company. So, my dream are doing to draw the sketch drawing book around journey.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2002 at 01:25 PM

Hey everybody, im deaf gal from Pittsburgh, PA. And i have a yahoo group for those deaf ppl who are rockabillies and greasers, or those who digs 50's lifestyle. :) Its called "Deaf Rock n Roll" here the link to yahoo group: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/deafrocknroll

Hope you will join... its completely free. :)

Sarah
    RockThatGal
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2002 at 10:12 AM

This site rocks!! :) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

(Though, could we have at least a feature that enables you to see photos, thumbnails, or a little icon denoting whether a person has some sort of picture of him/herself?)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2002 at 11:26 PM

HI,

I got a word is a caucasian means white, I learning from it to looking up the directory and got it.
    I hope you like to cook?

heather
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2002 at 04:39 PM

HELLO DEAFIES,

I AM HOPING TO MEET MANY NEW FRIENDS FROM THIS MESSAGE BOARD. IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TYPE ME MESSAGE. I WILL TYPE U BACK.

BY THE WAY, I AM BLACK DEAF WOMAN...

CUTEGAL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2002 at 04:41 PM

Hello...
    I attended Oklahoma School for the Deaf from 1982 to 1984 and am looking for long-lost friends who I haven't seen for nearly 20 years..
    My full name is John Smith, Jr... Please help!
    Names like Tammy Anderson, Michelle Short, Teresa Allen, Kevin Thompson, Mike and Tim Hazel (Brothers), Scott Williams, Jason Sledd, Tracy Willis, Tracy Brown, Roger Applegate, Lamar ?, Cena, all those people... My old teacher were Frances Diacon and Pat Baldwin...
    Thanks! I live in Oregon now... Lake Oswego is the city...
    Thanks again!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2002 at 01:35 PM

hi i am in search for friends in southwest missouri, i live by springfield , mo area... please e-mail me
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2002 at 02:35 AM

Dear ttycaller,
    We highly appreciate your advice.We will add more search section in the future. If you search profile now, you can also get many criterias to find the very person what you want.
    If you have more suggestions, feel free to contact us.
    Thanks & Best regards,
    support
    DeafFriendFinder.com
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2002 at 01:50 AM

hello.
    I am look for male.30's to 40's.. single or single-father,who had own child or not?
    pls sent to me, then will be happy heared from ya.. take care.
    bye
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2002 at 05:18 PM

HELLO EVERYONE,
    I AM LETTING YOU KNOW THERE IS A HARD OF HEARING CREATIVE MEMORIES CONSULTANT IN ARIZONA. YOU ARE WELCOME TO EMAIL ME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A HOMECLASS ( GET FREEBIES ) OR PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM ME. IF YOU REFER SOMEONE TO ME, YOU WILL GET $5 CREDIT FROM ME! NO LIMITATION ON REFERRING!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2002 at 02:48 AM

Hello Everybody,

OOps! I make my mistake to put wrong place for message to who is one my friend. Well, I am a little bit embarrassed,haha. Thanks for warning me by KAZZY65 that is nicely of her. So My frist time experince for use on new computer and learn something new thing that. I want to say all of you for Hello! and really pleasure to hear from all of you. Well, no matter what that I could be friends with all of you and deaf, too.
    If who wants to be friend with me that is ok.
    I will be happy. bye Ellen
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2002 at 05:00 PM

I am looking for a beautiful deaf friend of mine named Janie Wailes, she and I met at the Close Up program in Washington, D.C. We clicked immediately and were together 24/7 the whole week and after that, we wrote letters to eachother but then we stopped writing and lost in touch with eachother. So, please, please, if any one of you know her, email me immediate on how to get a hold of her or tell her to email me anytime at Lisafeb74@aol.com. The last time she resides in was at Delaware. I have always lived in Louisville and still do, but I think she moved. It would mean a lot to me if you can help me locate her...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2002 at 06:00 AM

Dear BUDTAZMAN,
    Your requested your username and password at DeafFriendFinder.com, but email can not be deliverd because the address you given had permanent fatal errors.
    Please feel free to update your email address. If you need your username and password,please contact us by "feedback" at the DeafFriendFinder.com's homepage.

Thanks & Best regards,

billspace1976: Dear BUDTAZMAN,
    You requested your username and password at DeafFriendFinder.com, but email cannot be delivered because the address you given us had permanent fatal errors.
    Please feel free to update your email address. If you need your username and password, please contact us by "feedback" at the homepage.

Thanks & Best regards,
    Staff
    DeafFriendFinder.com
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2002 at 05:39 AM

Dear BUDTAZMAN,
    Your requested your username and password at DeafFriendFinder.com, but email can not be deliverd because the address you given had permanent fatal errors.
    Please feel free to update your email address. If you need your username and password,please contact us by "feedback" at the DeafFriendFinder.com's homepage.

Thanks & Best regards,

billspace1976: Dear BUDTAZMAN,
    You requested your username and password at DeafFriendFinder.com, but email cannot be delivered because the address you given us had permanent fatal errors.
    Please feel free to update your email address. If you need your username and password, please contact us by "feedback" at the homepage.

Thanks & Best regards,
    Staff
    DeafFriendFinder.com
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2002 at 05:42 PM

Hiya,

I'm looking for sign friends (not looking for dating situations) to practice my pathetic receptive skills with as I'm entering an ITP in the Fall. I'm very English but the ITP is ASL. LOL I'm in big trouble..

Anyway, I travel a lot for work so Columbus/Cleveland-Ohio, Pittsburgh-Pa and The northern suburbs of Detroit would work. Wouldn't have a problem with springing for lunch/dinner if you could squeeze the time in.

Thanks!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2002 at 08:31 AM

Hi,

I am looking for Charlie Pak. The last time, I heard from him was six years ago. He was attending RIT in New York. If one of you know him, Please have him email me here on this site? Thanks
    John