General messages & comments about the site Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2002 at 12:17 PM

hi any lady who interest /hobbies as my hobbies then pls e-mail. check my profiles takecare from joseph.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2002 at 08:22 PM

Hey It's me Schellie,I'm Deaf and I live in Hopewell,Va. I would like to make new a friends If who any one intersting in me then Hit up on me Good Luck...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2002 at 08:22 PM

Hey It's me Schellie,I'm Deaf and I live in Hopewell,Va. I would like to make new a friends If who any one intersting in me then Hit up on me Good Luck...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 11:18 PM

I am a hearing 19-yea-old girl who uses ASL and loves to make new friends...I live in Cali but owuld love to have friends all over the world. please e-mail me if you wish to be a friend of mine! Love you all and God Bless!

Racetrack
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 06:09 AM

I am a Deaf person that would like to find friends near my area and to sign with. Anybody???

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 04:37 AM

I am an ASL student looking for friends.I am learning ASL because my husband is going deaf.He is not doing well with this and I would love to show him that being deaf is not that bad and there are others like him.Please feel free to email me I will replay to all..Jeannean
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 03:46 AM

hi first of all im looking for a long lost friend that attended at alabama school for the deaf her name was Cobby Newman,, i heard that she got married and would like to for you guys to help me find her and tell her to e mail me OR if anyone know her whereabouts please e mail me ...
    also i am setting up the deaf cruises out of new orleans louisiana and would like to get allllll deaf all over the country to join the cruise next summer of '03 so if you are interesting in it please drop me and e mail and looking for the right deaf female or hearing female that knows sign languages thanks

christian scott
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 03:43 AM

hi first of all im looking for a long lost friend that attended at alabama school for the deaf her name was Cobby Newman,, i heard that she got married and would like to for you guys to help me find her and tell her to e mail me at deafchef42@HOTMAIL.COM OR if anyone know her whereabouts please e mail me ...
    also i am setting up the deaf cruises out of new orleans louisiana and would like to get allllll deaf all over the country to join the cruise next summer of '03 so if you are interesting in it please drop me and e mail and looking for the right deaf female or hearing female that knows sign languages thanks

christian scott
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 03:41 AM

hi first of all im looking for a long lost friend that attended at alabama school for the deaf her name was Cobby Newman,, i heard that she got married and would like to for you guys to help me find her and tell her to e mail me at deafchef42@HOTMAIL.COM OR if anyone know her whereabouts please e mail me ...

christian scott
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 03:41 AM

christian scott
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2002 at 12:45 AM

Hello everyone!

I am from MA and I am in my 30's. I atteneded Boston School for the Deaf in the early 70's as a kid. I then integrated to hearing schools until I graduated from High School. I went to NTID (SVP'84-Yahoo!!) for one year. I love to shop, being online, tv, movies, dining out, and dogs!! I was hoping to find friends in that area and would love to hear from you and also I would love to make new friends as well. Hope to talk with you soon!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 11:42 PM

Hello everyone I am from Iowa and chat or email me and i love to chat... smile
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 09:49 PM

HEY WOT UP? I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN UK PREFERRED< AND I AM PROFOUNDLY DEAF BUT DO NOT USE BSL AT ALL> I LIPREADS ALOTS AND SPOKEN IN ENGLISH TOO.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 06:27 PM

Check out my profile. If interested, please e-mails for me. I'm looking deaf and hard of hearing guys who lives Canada,toronto or scarborough.I would like to heard from you.

I would love to meet you.

So,please write to me.

Heather
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 06:15 PM

check out my profile. If interested, please e-mails me. I am looking deaf or hard of hearing guys about 35 to 50.
    I find the right person with relationship/friend in Canada,or scarborough or toronto.

I love to meet you,reading the newspapers everyday,watching the t.v. the news,movies or whatever,winetasting,walk with my pets, theatre, museum,dining out and interests with the computers.

heather
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 03:32 PM

I am 33 years old single and like to meet deafies from all over the country..I would like to know about your experience with employment..It is tough out there to find a job these day..We need to have a support system to help each other how to find a good jobs...Drop me a line!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2002 at 05:40 AM

Hellow. call me roll. I am hearing, and im looking for a best friend, and wife. if you would love to know more, please E Mail me. I will return all mail.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2002 at 10:42 PM

hello im from california and i am deaf single mother of 2 but one one kid lives with me that have adhd and i need help to understand and need support of who is experience of adhd kids my child got adhd last summer . thanks for help.. my child is 5 yrs old.. please email to me.
    im looking for friends and chatting why not ? and lookling for deaf guys too maybe dating or friendship ..
    have a great day and hope to hear about adhd soon take care
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2002 at 05:08 PM

I am looking for many people who would like to chat with me and stuff. I would love to talk with them on msn isnant. I am 14 years old and going to high school next year. I am the only hearing impared in my family. So I want to meet deaf or hearing impared people so thanks and write to me soon bye
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2002 at 06:51 AM

There is same man using different user name in deaf friend finder with same description of himself. He can't do that! That is cheating!
    he use it all over throught out US and other countries.