Can I have your ATTENTION ????? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 07, 2007 at 04:18 AM

Well hi ( c : !
    First of all I like to get to know any deaf people here in Deaf site . Second of all as I search thru some of those message boards and have notices some of them are old forums. Where are they now am wondering why there are not much update ones,nor any new people posting ??? I'm also new here while back and I come in to check message . I do hope this message catch your attention and hope someone would reply to let me know who checks message and who don't . Don't be shy or scare just because I'm harley rider who sits on harley lol . Thanks for taking time to read this message forum .
    Have a nice Day
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2009 at 04:41 PM

hey ive noticed the same thing i was hoping to find someone here in florida but just so you know i grew up in indiana northwest part up by lake michigan and yeah i miss it mostly i miss the changing of the season the trees changing color and stuff. anyway just thought i pop in and say hi let you know im here
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2007 at 02:00 PM

Hi Harley Lady,
    Same as you, I am new to this site.
    Nice to hear you enjoyed the Harley and hope to get one yourself.
    I used to have cycle years ago and right now I do not have cycle so I will wait and see on what the future will bring to me.
    Spring is coming so there will be alot of Harley rides for you!
    Good luck!
    Reed Parker
Follow - email me when people comment