Looking for deaf friends in Greenfield, Mass anyone out here? Friendship

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 20, 2005 at 02:00 PM

Hello I am a beginning ASL student in Greenfield Massachusetts. I am interested in becoming an ASL interpreter, and I am seeking deaf friends to spend time with and practice speaking the language and learning the culture. Serious replys please. Since I am a student I cannot afford the luxuries of membership fees, so please feel free to contact ME. Looking forward to meeting some nice folks. Thanks
    Hello I am a beginning ASL student in Greenfield Massachusetts. I am interested in becoming an ASL interpreter, and I am seeking deaf friends to spend time with and practice speaking the language and learning the culture. Serious replys please. Since I am a student I cannot afford the luxuries of membership fees, so please feel free to contact ME. Looking forward to meeting some nice folks. Thanks
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM

hi are you hearning? do you intersent asl? i want chat with the interpreter. we hope to chat us. we will be good friends.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 01:28 PM

I am a deaf studies student at Holyoke Community College and live in Northampton, please let me know if you want to get together and practice ASL or just chat. I am also a poor student so I can't afford the $20/month for PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP. I hope that you are doing well in your studies.