Seeking deaf christians to fellowship with... Deaf Christian Singles

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 09:31 AM

Hello Im from the upper Northwest. I just joined to see if there are christains here who seek to meet new brothers and sisters in Christ. I enjoy sharing bible verses and to fellowship for support and encouragement as it is not easy these days to stay on the Lord?s path. My doormat says, ?Come on in for a friendly chat?. Anyone like a cup of tea and a chat with me? Smiles
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 16Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2013 at 09:29 AM

Hello im not a deaf but i like to make friends with any deaf woman who could be interested you can chevck my profile and get back to me if you would like to get to know me better.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2013 at 09:57 PM

Hi, everyone.
    I have a hearing loss that will ultimately leave me totally deaf.   I'm fluent in English, and want to meet others who sign.  I am hoping to meet friends who are anywhere from hearing, hard of hearing, to deaf, who would like to meet for coffee and maybe attend church with me.  (I am the only one in the church who knows any Sign.)  While our services are not interpreted, it is mostly modern Christian music, and the words are projected on a screen at the front of the sanctuary so everyone can read them as they are being sung.  I sing the worship music in Sign, as it is better for me.  My hearing loss is at the point where I can not make out the tune, and I can only sing the songs I already know the tunes for.
    The pastor's message (sermon) is not interpreted, but copies are printed and available to review and discuss and there are highlights and notes on the weekly program to help everyone know what the bible readings and points of the message are.
    Our church is in Rhode Island, close to the malls.  I would be happy to share more information with anyone who would be interested in attending.  I don't want to be the only one who signs.
    I was once told there was "no need" to have sign in church.  I would like to not only have enough people there to "create a need," but to show that God loves us in all languages.
    --Devon

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I totally understand how you feel 
    im the same way its easier with there is someone to study with 
    when no one to study with and ya dont understand some of it you comphrend none of it 
    i too am with the same problem therefore it leaves you not wanting to read the bible 
    well im not giving up im gonna start seriously gonna read it and im gonna pray for understanding
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2011 at 01:13 AM

Try using the Bible Concoidance (misspelled) but it will help you understand the word of God. You can read a book about Bible Study. I would help you fellowship the word of God.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 02:21 AM

hello deaf christians,

I need to make a good deaf date for me and I always prayer for mr right man has good christian can care and helpful to us please.. and I had a son baby..

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 02:07 AM

hi im looking for christian in the church variety king for the people our deaf or hard hearing looking of variety nice guy need a date im trying be good man caring be honey who is respect focus on it way live of life and do to sharing a together important truth of man average looking no matter choose if god saying if till love race mix is matter who is person heart our tell me feeling eye contact seeing be good god listen follow by serious of same the bible of praying cuz our deaf can do tosome thing powed help of both relation immediate willing be love with future in engage then get so beautifuk marriage for life are perfect be strong
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I'am an christian,but trying to get better at learning the Bible.It is hard when you have nobody to study with.My problem is to comprehen the Bible Verses.I get very upset when nobody is around.I really don't know what to do anymore.

What I try to do, is to study before going to church on Sunday,but I can't nobody is around.

If you have any idea's,Please let me know.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2010 at 09:57 PM

Hello Brother and Sister in Christ
    My name is Craig Coffman and i will add you if you are a christian
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 11:04 AM

i want to have my christians deafs i am deaf french to become friends deafs originals christains i will to have the experiencies for to have the bsl-lsf thank you bye

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 05:39 PM

Im a deaf christian looking for fellowship. I have two hearing dogs and I need to communicate with Christians.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2006 at 03:33 PM

I am not disabled in any way, but I am a Christian. Do you know any deaf-blind Christians? I'm getting into SSP work.
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2006 at 10:04 AM

Hello ya all...since Im no longer a member here, I still can open your emails and read posts. You are welcome to write to me and I hope Im able to respond through the post.

May the Lord be a great blessing to you all!

BlueEye
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2006 at 09:00 PM

Hello Blueeyes, Your enthusiasm for the Lord is very compeling and infectious. Such good medicine for someone who has been in the doldrums this past week.
    Last Sunday at our church the Gospel scripture reading was about Jesus as the Good Shepherd.(John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.") Once again i was reassured that in His arms there is peace and joy. Mike
  • View author's info Posted on May 03, 2006 at 07:57 PM

Hey there....
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2006 at 12:58 PM

Hello there! Im so glad to meet you!! I would love to chat with you to share our love for the lord as its so difficult in the dark world when youre a born again christian seeking new friends who share the same belief. The Lord has specific requirements of me as a widow to marry a born again christian. I have met nice guys but unfortunately, they are in the dark and have no interest to invest their lives with the lord. Imagine, we only live a short time on earth and soon we will be with the lord and our brothers and sisters for ETERNITY! praise the lord!!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2006 at 02:50 PM

Hi blueeyes I am a Christian and I would be glad to fellowship with you. I know hard it can be at times. Trying to make friends and having a disability too. I love the Lord with all my heart but sometimes struggle with compromise. If you would like to email me back I will know you are intersted in getting together on here.

peace and love
Follow - email me when people comment