How Do We Can All Christian Get Along?? Deaf Christian Singles Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 13, 2006 at 06:13 PM

I was wondering the different between Mainstream and Traditional or Liberal Christian in relationships in four different need in relationship 1. Physical needs 2. Mental needs 3. Emotional needs. 4. Spiritual needs basis we need all or take one of the othes in building it up...? How you feel about it or believe??
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2014 at 07:58 PM

I'm glad to know that there is deaf Christians community on this site! 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2013 at 04:09 PM

Happy April Shower it good comments, My concern taking vow or promise, it been say, love don't pay the rents or love don't buy happiness or sometime love isn't enough but i as chistian believe, i have in this scriptures of the bible what the defination of the love; 1 Corinthians 13: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.   It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.   Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.   It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    that how everyone should be build relationship on that foundation!! any comment is welcome or share :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2013 at 09:20 AM

i agree with you all

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 07:40 PM

I agree
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 07:24 PM

I very much agree
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 01:46 AM

I agrees points well taking
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 01:43 AM

Good good verse, you notices it took out of context, Corinthians 6:14-16. Verse 14 "You are not the same as those people who don't believe. Paul was talking to Christian already believe in Jesus, warning non-believer or refused to believe in Jesus, I talking about all religion who believe in Jesus are Christian, If I come from Baptist Believer and woman who is Mormon Believer we care for each others and love each others without barrier??? or boundaries??? can we get along??
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Quoting author:

There is a huge difference between non-christian and christian values, that's a fact for sure. We just got to hang in there and it would be nice see more sharing in blogs or forums in a sense of christian community would be cool.

Yes as a matter of fact as I had to reading the bible tells us that the warning about living with Non-Christian in 2 Corinthians 6:14-16. Verse 14 "You are not the same as those people who don't believe. So don't join yourselves to them. Good and bad don't belong together. Light and darkness cannot have fellowship (Sharing). Verse 15. How can Christ and Belial (the devil) have any agreement? What can a believer have together with a non-believer? Verse 16. God's temple* cannot have any agreement with idols.* And we are the temple of the living God. Like God said: "I will live with them and walk with them. I will be their God, and they will be my people." (Leviticus 26:11-12). *God's temple= "The place where people worship and serve God. Here it means a Christian's body." from The Holy Bible English Verse for the Deaf.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 01:30 PM

True Christians should socialize in harmony on a common ground where Jesus is their Savior.  They pray for each others and worship respectfully.

Hypocrite Christains socialize on the very opposite side of the common ground.  Those hypocrites argue, fight, gossip, blaspheme and having negative attitudes.  I fear they will be extremely judge exclusively.   PRAY for them!   LOVE them, regardlessly.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2010 at 01:13 PM

hi my name is denise and I am hard of hearing I am fluent in ASl as well I am a christian and I too believe that we can all get along if we just work hard and put our differences aside and abide by God's word your are right. But we both know alot of people don't abide by his word so we have to keep fighiting so hang in there and let God have his way
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 11:10 AM

i love the community christain catholic for to love jesus christ my savor my lord you are nice to speak the lord jesus bye

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 05:41 PM

I totally agree
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Hi Doug,

You raise question that has haunted the church through the ages. If we all have the same Lord and savior, why are we so divided. St. Paul challenged us to strive for the unity that we already have in Our Lord, Jesus. He is the head we are his body.

Satan knows that His best weapon against Jesus and his followers is to keep us divided and rob us of the joy of being one with our Lord and the fellow members of his body. I think Jesus knew that we would struggle in this. At the heart of his prayer the night before he was crucified was that we would be one as He and the Father are one. I am one who has not given up on striving for the unity that we have in Him.

All I know is that in His arms we have peace and a joy that can not be taken away from us.
    May our Lord bless you with that peace!!!

One who really cares. Peace be with you brother. Mike
Follow - email me when people comment