Hi Deaf Christian Singles

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 22, 2005 at 05:34 AM

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 10:10 PM

My name is Michael I recently was blessed with the opportunity to help the deaf community and their families, as well as the people and organizations that help the hearing impaired.

My girlfriend's sister just sponsored me to join an incredible company that has breaking technology like high quality video phones that are cheaper than most people pay for the home phone. Unlimited local & long distance for 29.99 a month. It's not like a web cam where the picture is all broken up, It's like the person is in the room with you. You can do sign language and even read lips over the phone. It can be plugged into a TV or a projection screen.

To give you an example of this opportunity
    One of my mentors has children and is also adopting a child. He went to another country to a missionary camp and brought his video phone, because it had a US IP address calling to anyone here was a local call. The missionaries went bonkers over the phone because they could talk to people at home in live video and it was a local call. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!

Some of the Video phone features include:a digital service, Video messages, Photo caller ID, It disguises as a digital photo album, It acts as a router, you can plug a regular phone or personal computer or a lap top into it.

I'm looking for people that would like to try out our new video phone as well as have the opportunity to sign up as a rep for the largest telecommunication company in the world.

Help yourself and the people around you save money, have better technology and make money to have the time to actually enjoy your life.

Video phones available!!

Representatives wanted!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 30, 2006 at 01:54 AM

He..olle. how are you? photo open see u with child best... but who is child?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 07:10 AM

Hello! I am new in here. I am still arkward with this website. Little complicated. Anyway it was nice to meet you supermomSharon you sure have cute little son. So is he really deaf is that why you trying to learn more about deaf community? I would be happy to help you out in any way as I could.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 11:09 PM

There are plenty of Deaf Christians floating around on this web site. Just need to read the profiles and some good leads may be found - seek and ye shall find.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 06:59 PM

achinsinglejace write:
    HI SHARON I HAVE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR IN MY FORUM IN ROMANCE, SORRY I AM NEW TO ALL THIS. TAKE CARE. YOURS TRUELY,
    JASON

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2005 at 03:22 AM

HI SHARON I HAVE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR IN MY FORUM IN ROMANCE, SORRY I AM NEW TO ALL THIS. TAKE CARE. YOURS TRUELY,
    JASON
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2005 at 05:34 AM

HI , MY NAME JASON, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND HELP YOU LEARN ABOUT THE DEAF COMMUNITY, I HAVE POST A FORUM IN ROMANCE AND YEA, SO I'M TRYIN MY LUCK OUT.